Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Crimson Enchantment


Today was the most wonderful day I've had in a while.
And I did absolutely nothing out of ordinary. Except wake up at 6:00am. Eeek. I think maybe because I wrote a song lastnight and I think writing just gets a lot out of me that's bottled up. So I feel more refreshed and vibrant when I write. I really need to learn guitar...

School was fun, some babies visited my Spanish class (oh the perks of going to CapCity :]) and babies just tend to add a lot of happiness to my life. I passed 3 tests with flying colors. Then the teacher and I had an hour and fortyfive minute conversation about Afghanistan and how lame racism is and history and books and everything I absolutely love. Nothing to do with Spanish at all.. but oh well. I find myself getting along with more and more adults lately.. hmm.

Then I came home and set up my zuneee player! which I am really excited about. Because Bill Gates endorses it so it must be good, right? Oh and it's cute and pink. And has interchangeable headphone-fuzzies. :D But then my computer crashed and Fajah has to fix it.. so I guess I won't be updating zune for a little while.





And then I went to visit my mom's bestfriend who is also my seventh grade teacher and her baby who is also the most adorable baby in the world.


Then Amy and Fajah and I went to Trader Joe's and Nugget. It was nice hanging out with Fajah because he's working a lot lately.


And tonight I plan on doing nothing but watching TV and some VEGAN baking and working out.



My obsessions today:


-Starbuck's Berry Stella (which I will atempt to recreate in my very own kitchen later)


- Mangoes


-Katy Perry's new album


-Flowy, justabovetheknee skirts and cardigans.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I just (finally) downloaded Katy's new album! Ahh, I'm definitely excited to listen to it...

Your life sounds great. I definitely agree with the skirts and cardigans.. they provide a touch of girly-ness that is so so crucial!

Love you :)